Enhance.ie is a trading name of Enhance Multimedia Ltd. Enhance Multimedia Ltd disclaims any responsibility for the content of any third party materials provided through or on this enhance.ie Internet site. Enhance Multimedia Ltd. does desire to respect all copyrights and to respond accordingly when notified of the infringement of those rights. Therefore, if you believe that any such third party materials infringe your copyrights, please contact the following agent in writing to request a review of the alleged infringement:
Enhance Multimedia Ltd
14 Céide Mhainéar Shoird Swords,
Fax +353 1 8408429
email@example.com (this email address is only for copyright infringement claims, you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue.)
In general, Enhance does not collect, store, use or disclose personally identifying information except in very specific instances, such as, for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter updates or have had multiple previous communications with an enhance representative. Whenever we collect such information, you will have a choice regarding whether to provide it, how it will be used, and to whom it will be disclosed.
You may also use the above contact information if you think any information about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or if you want to change the sort of information about you that Enhance may have collected.
Like most websites, we use some cookies.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many visitors we get on the site over a given period of time. These cookies contain information about the use of your computer but they don’t include personal information about you .
What Cookies do we use
- Session Cookies As you travel around our site, there are times when we need to remember technical information about you as you go from page to page. We use this technical information in many ways to enhance your user experience. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and only stays in place until you end your session ( usually when you leave our site. )
- We use web analytics services to recognise your browser or device and, for example, to identify whether you have visited specific services we offer previously. This information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes. It allows us to track information, such as how many individual users we have and how often they visit our website
- Persistent or Login Session Cookie When you log into a restricted area, we may set a cookie on your PC, to remember your login details. This can be used for your convenience so that on subsequent visits, you aren’t required to provide the entire log-in information again. This cookie will remain on your computer indefinitely, even after you leave our site.
Controling your cookies
Managing cookies in your browser
Most current browsers allow you:
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that you will lose any preferences if you delete cookies, which includes where you have opted out from cookies ( as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set ! ) . In additional if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our Online Services for these reasons.
Find out more about how to manage your cookies for each of the browsers below:
Managing analytics cookies
Along with logfiles, we use Google Analytics to analyise what people view on our website. Google Analytics isn’t personal information – it doesn’t know who you are.
Third-party service cookies
Social sharing, video and other services we offer are run by other companies. If you are already logged in to these companies services when you visit our site they may place cookies on your computer .
- Facebook’s data use policy: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
AddThis (the service that runs some of our social sharing buttons) : http://www.addthis.com/privacy#.T6j–usS0bw
Tynt (adds a URL when you copy and paste) opt-out page: http://www.tynt.com/tynt-users-opt-out#axzz1uwhK3VWx
Storify’s (a service that is sometimes used to embed a series of tweets) terms of service:http://storify.com/tos