Optimisation/Visibility – can they find it?
- Link popularity – the number of sites which link into your site, across the major search engines
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Status, detailed breakdown of the existing site structure and content
- Location – is the site located within the IP range for your customers
- Tracking – what metrics you have in place
Usability-can they use it?
- Simple usability testing to measure ease on a range of key tasks a user may wish to perform
- Benchmark results against competitors
Design – do they like how it looks?
- Is the design accessible – if not what are the main failings
- Is design appropriate to sector – benchmark site against best in class
- Are there any additional design elements which add / detract from the user experience
- Does the website design enhance or detract from your corporate livery
Content – is the information good?
- Relevance of content
- Likely age of content
- Stickiness – what is there to bring visitors back again and again
- Amount of Content
- Structure of Content
Interactivity – can they do something as a result of it?
- What interactivity is there on the site
General Comments / Advisory – is there anything else?
- Other elements which may be specific to your sector / geographic location